We are happy to announce our 3rd Annual Logistics and Temperature Control Hybrid Conference which will be held 27th-28th of April 2023, in Prague, Czech Republic and on BigMarker Platform.
Logistics become nowadays one of the most rapidly developing industries with a lot of new technologies. At the present time, logistics companies implement cargo transportation services by land, air and water while adapting to the changing nature of the economic patterns and digitization.
Join us for an event which offers a meeting place for top manufacturers, researchers, academics, decision-makers and other business professionals who are keen to share their knowledge and experience in newest strategies in transportation and logistics industry and opportunities for further development.
The conference represents a unique opportunity for learning, exchanging opinions, and expanding one's network enabled by live presentations followed by dynamic Q&A sessions – providing the attendees with valuable insights from specialists in the sphere of transportation and logistics.
3rd Annual Logistics and Temperature Control Hybrid Conference
- 11+ different topics
- Panel discussion
- Networking with business professionals and industry experts
- Post-conference materials
- Supply chains; Problems in the traditional supply chain management
- Predictive Process Monitoring
- Intermodal transportations
- Self-Driving Vehicles in Logistics
- Logistics innovations and know-how
- Cold Chain Challenges and Solutions
- Warehouse management tools
- RFID Chips
- Last Mile Planning
- Driverless autonomous trucks
- Embedded technology for connection with customers
- Iot technologies implementation
Who should attend
CEOs, VPs, Heads, Directors, Managers, R&Ds, Academics, Chemists, Technologists, Developers,
Business Development, Scientists, Software developers of:
- Roads & Transport Engineers
- Logistics Professionals
- Supply Chain Professionals
in Logistics industry
- Consultants: Engineering,
- Sustainable mobility solutions
- Mobility service operators & providers
- Technology & supporting infrastructure
- Transport Experts
- Chips manufactures
- Semiconductors manufactures
- Machine Learning Experts
- Software developers
If you would like to participate, kindly book your spot. The seats are limited.