ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
We are pleased to welcome you to the 3rd Annual Plastics Recycling Online Conference that will take place on the 1st of December 2021 at 15:00 CET on the BigMarker platform.
Join us for an event which offers a meeting place for top manufacturers, researchers, academics, decision-makers and other business professionals who are keen to share their knowledge and experience in the most recent trends of plastics recycling.
The conference represents a unique opportunity for learning, exchanging opinions, and expanding one’s network enabled by live presentations followed by dynamic Q&A sessions – providing the attendees with valuable insights from the representatives from keyindustries of the related to plastics including packaging, food and beverage, retail, textiles, automotive, and construction will discuss and debate the latest research, sustainable product design, new manufacturing solutions, recycling and reuse of products and raw materials, as well as thelatest and next-generation bio-sourced materials and solutions to create reusable, biodegradable and compostable products.
- PCR (Post Consumed Recycled Resins)
- Waste Collection and Sorting Systems
- Environmental Regulations
- Waste Management Sector Solutions
- Plastic Lifecycle Reduction
Who should attend
- Resins & Plastics Producers
- Plastics Collectors & Reclaimers
- Consumers of Recycled Resin
- Plastics Converters & Compounders
- Government Recycling Officials
- Equipment Producers
- Waste Haulers
- Brand Owners
- Packaging & Label Designers & Producers
- Bag & Film Manufacturers
- Environmental Organizations
- Scrap Plastics Product Makers
- Collectors & Materials Recovery
- Facility Operators