ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
We are excited to announce the 7th Annual Automotive Lightweight Materials Hybrid Conference, which will take place on April 20th-21st, 2023 in Munich, Germany. The conference will also be broadcast on the BigMarker platform.
Advancements in lightweight materials research and development are crucial for reducing costs, improving recyclability, integrating into vehicles, and maximizing fuel economy benefits.
The 7th Annual Automotive Lightweight Materials Hybrid Conference offers a unique opportunity to explore the latest developments in automotive technologies and lightweight research.
Join us at the conference for live presentations, dynamic question-and-answer sessions, panel discussions, and workshops with keynote speakers. This platform provides an excellent opportunity for learning, sharing opinions, and expanding your network.
- Lightweight structural materials; using lightweight materials in hybrid electric, plug-in hybrid electric and electric vehicles
- Research and development into lightweight materials is essential for lowering their cost
- Increasing cost-effectiveness, efficiency, safety and performance in automotive lightweight
- New manufacturing processes and technical know-how
- Lightweight materials and CO2 emission regulation